Mindful awareness is about learning to pay attention, in the present moment, and without judgment. This reduces our tendency to work on autopilot, allowing us to choose how we respond & react.
Mindfulness training is a bit like using a muscle – the more you use it, the stronger it gets.
“In more than 30 years of research, we’ve found that increasing mindfulness increases charisma and productivity, decreases burnout and accidents, and increases creativity, memory, attention, positive affect, health, and even longevity. When mindful, we can take advantages of opportunities and avert the dangers that don’t yet exist. This is true for the leader and the led.” Ellen Langer, Professor of Psychology at Harvard University
Mindfulness is at the very core of our engagement with life, it is the capacity to be aware of what is going on. The practice of mindfulness helps us to stop running and to realize that happiness and wellbeing are available to us in the very moments of our lives that we find impossible, exhausting or overwhelming.
Some of the MINDFULNESS benefits you can expect in a relatively short time:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased resilience
- Better decision making
- Increased mental concentration clarity and awareness
- Increased productivity and effectiveness
- Improved emotional intelligence and communication in the workplace
- Team building
- Increased emotional stability
- Improved immunity and overall health and wellbeing
- Increased creativity, insight and capacity for innovation
Mindfulness training nvolves attention training excersies, meditations and mindset shifting.
Mindfulness training can be delivered in the form of:
- Six or Eight week Mindfulness Programs
- Mindful Leadership Training
- Mindfulness Coaching and Consulting
- Ongoing Weekly Mindfulness Sessions
- 1: 1 private sessions
“ How we spend our days is of course how we spend our lives.”